The Federal Palace in Bern

Cover «The Federal Palace in Bern»

The Federal Palace or “Bundeshaus” is a group of three buildings which have merged into a single architectural complex. It consists of the West and East Wings of the Federal Palace and – in the centre – the Parliament building. The Federal State House (now the West Wing) was the first to be built in 1852-1857, followed by the East Wing in 1888-1892 and finally the Parliament building in 1894- 1902. It offers an introduction to the history of the three Parliament buildings and describes a tour of the most important rooms open to the general public.

 

> German Version
> French version
> Italian version

:)

Prix
16,00 CHF
Prix membres SHAS
11,00 CHF
Type:
Buch
Illustrations
85
Nombre de pages
68
Auteurs
Monica Bilfinger
Numéro d'article
SKF-1077E-PRT
Langue
Englisch
Année de parution
ISBN
978-3-03797-693-7
Numéro de volume
Series 108, No. 1077-1078
Maison d'édition
Gesellschaft für Schweizerische Kunstgeschichte